In the summer months, there’s nothing like a cooling gazpacho to soothe the stomach and help aid digestion. Here’s the recipe for our beet gazpacho made with almonds, sweet potato, ginger, turmeric, clove, cinnamon, and cardamom! With cooling and astringent properties, it’s sure to satisfy and pacify your body this pitta season.
Yield: 1O Bowls
- 3 lbs beets, scrubbed
- 1 lbs sweet potato
- 1 cup almond slivers
- 3.5 tbsp minced, fresh ginger
- 1.5 tsp minced, fresh turmeric
- 1 tsp CCCF (toasted coriander, cumin, cardamom, fennel)
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 tsp cardamom, ground
- .5 tsp clove, ground
- .5 tbsp salt
- 2 qts water
- Sauté spices, ginger, and turmeric in pressure cooker with coconut oil.
- Add beets, sweet potato, and almonds and pressure cook for 12 minutes.
- Blend well and chill before serving.